Oh my, it’s been an amazing few weeks. One month ago we re-opened our Massage Therapy services and then two weeks ago we opened hair and some esthetics services (everything except services related to the face such as facials or face waxing including brows (sad face 😔). We are keeping our fingers crossed the Government of Ontario soon approves facials and facial grooming services in Phase 3.
That being said, our guests feedback has been amazing. They have been have thrilled to come back and are feeling extremely well taken care of and safe because of our high standard of care. If you want to know everything we’re doing RE: Covid19 please read this blog post for full details.
If you’ve tried to use our online booking in the last few months it looked like we we’re all booked up until December and that’s because we had to turn off the online booking system when we first re-opened (as mentioned in our re-opening blog post).
However, we’re now all good and ready to re-open our online booking (partially). This means you’ll be able to book a few weeks out but not months out.
As always we will be sure to let you know as soon as things change. As soon as the Government allows us to resume facial services, we plan to open the system fully. However, for now, we’re so thrilled you decided to support Urban, thank you!
How You Can Book
- Book Online
- Call us or text us 705-741-1212 (we are now able to accommodate text message booking)
- Email us: email@example.com
- Chat us: We recently launched a new chat tool on our website that is SO COOL – her name is “Mia” and she can book appointments for you. Try it out (bottom right of your screen, click to chat)
- Our Mobile Apps: For iOs and for Android you can book using our booking app 🙂
Tips To Get In Sooner
As you can imagine, we have thousands of guests looking for reservations so here are a few tips on how you can get in sooner:
- Don’t be picky 🙂
- We know you have your favourite providers but the entire team is awesome and it may be time to try someone new
- We know you have your favourite times and days of the week but that may create a longer wait for you. Let’s be adventurous if your schedule allows
- Instead of booking a full spa day, we may be able to fit you in sooner if we can create multiple reservations (ie: pick your most urgent requirements LOL)
- We typically love to serve friends and family who like to reserve at the same time but it will be extra tough to create multiple reservations so we recommend you make it a solo trip (not forever, just for now)