Esthetician – Contractor
Voted Peterborough’s Favourite Spa multiple years running (among many other awards), The Urban Spa is offering a DREAM opportunity for an esthetician. NO CLIENT LIST NEEDED.
The Urban Spa believes in being DIFFERENT and is looking for an esthetician to join its tight-knit family atmosphere.
We are Peterborough’s fastest growing spa and we would love for someone to join us that wants to build and grow long-term as we build and grow. Someone that wants to make a difference. Someone that wants to be a part of a movement.
“This is my dream. I’ve tried every other spa and nothing compares” – Jennifer Cowey, Lead Esthetician with Urban since 2013.
The team atmosphere at The Urban Spa is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. We are friends, we are co-workers, we are like family and we dedicate every day to being different and making a difference.
What we offer to you:
- The greatest team atmosphere – Team parties, excursions and an awesome rewards program for our guests
- People who actually care about your work-life balance (Seriously! It’s not just talk!).
- The ability to build your own schedule!
- Performance-based advancements.
- High-income potential.
- Health benefits.
- Team & Family rates on all services and products.
- Training and education bonus.
- Increasing commission over time.
- 100% tips paid to you.
- A waiting list.
- An amazing marketing team to help show your talents to the community.
- View your schedule from home with our app.
- Strong social media presence and brand recognition.
What we offer to our guests:
- Direct billing for multiple insurance companies.
- Online booking.
- Multiples services (Hair, Esthetics, RMT) & modalities (Boreal, Hot Stone, Bamboo, Aroma).
- Homecare products available on site (heating pads, ice packs, massage aids, Urban Spa essential oils, Bathorium products, and much more!).
- Referral network available for physio/chiro/acupuncture as needed.
- Free parking.
- And much more!
What we are looking for in our next Esthetician that joins our team:
- Completion of a college level Esthetics program.
- Minimum of 2 years experience an asset.
- Being trained on and offering Brazilian services an asset.
- Being trained on and offering Sugaring services an assest
- Availability for evenings, weekends, and days
- Great customer service.
- Work well in a team environment.
“I will be here for life!” – Cole Leptick, voted Peterborough’s Favourite RMT, Lead RMT with Urban since 2013