Guest Reservation Specialist
Voted Peterborough’s Favourite Spa three years running (among many other awards), The Urban Spa is looking for someone who has great interpersonal skills who can help our guests book and rebook their appointments. This would include working the front desk in the spa as well as working the phones to make sure our guests receive the experience they are looking for.
Many people would think this is an ‘easy job’ but the fact is, this is one of the MOST IMPORTANT roles at the spa because you are the face of the spa and you are largely responsible for the guests’ experience.
“This is my dream. I’ve tried every other spa and nothing compares” – Jennifer Cowey, Esthetician.
The team atmosphere at The Urban Spa is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. We are friends, we are co-workers, we are like family and we dedicate every day to being different and making a difference.
What we offer to you:
- The greatest team atmosphere – Team parties, excursions and an awesome rewards program for our guests.
- People who actually care about your work-life balance (Seriously! It’s not just talk!).
- Health benefits.
- Training and education bonus.
- Team rates on all services and products.
- Family rates on all services and products.
- Flexible work hours – we are open 7 days a week.
- Full time or part time hours available.
- View your schedule from home or with our App.
What we offer to our guests:
- Direct billing for multiple insurance companies.
- Online booking.
- Multiples services (Hair, Esthetics, RMT) & modalities (Boreal, Hot Stone, Bamboo, Aroma).
- Homecare products available on site (heating pads, ice packs, massage aids, Urban Spa essential oils, Bathorium products, and much more!).
- Referral network available for physio/chiro/acupuncture as needed.
- Free Nespresso and multiple kinds of fresh fruit water.
- Free parking.
- And much more!
What we are looking for in a Guest Reservation Specialist:
- Drive, determination and a positive attitude to make a difference.
- The willingness to go above and beyond to serve our guests. This isn’t a motto for us, this is our culture.
- Experience in a spa or hotel setting is an asset but not necessary. We are willing to train.
- Retail experience is an asset.
- Great customer service skills and phone skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Apple computers or willingness to learn an asset.
Our Guest Reservation Specialists…
- Book and rebook our amazing guests over the phone, in person, via email, and through our online chat.
- Serve refreshments to our guests.
- Provide a perceptional (a word we made up; personal and exceptional) guest experience.
- Help to open and close the spa (general cleaning, laundry, balancing cash boxes, dishes, etc.)
- Submit insurance claims for guests.
- Excell working in a tech-based environment, using text, applications, email, and other ways to communicate with each other while working.
- Assist with other admin related tasks.
“I will be here for life!” – Cole Leptick, voted Peterborough’s Favourite RMT