Welcome The Newest Urbanator, Massage Therapist & Esthetician Crystal Walker!
- NAME: Crystal Walker
- NICKNAMES: Crys, Momma, Mum, Mummy, Ma, Mom!
- FAVOURITE COLOR: Teal & Purple
- HOBBIES, WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IF NOT WORKING: Play with nail art, play with my kids & watch Netflix but let’s be honest I have no free time with 2 kids!
- FUN FACT ABOUT MYSELF: I’m a nerdlinger & a free hugger
- FAVOURITE MOVIE: Singing in the rain
- IF YOU COULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY: Hawaii, because it’s beautiful & warm, has a living volcano & beautiful people.
- FAVOURITE URBAN SPA SERVICE TO GIVE(ONLY ONE): Macadamia Boomerang Body Glow
- FAVOURITE URBAN SPA SERVICE TO RECEIVE (ONLY ONE): Hot stone massage
- FAVOURITE BOOK: The Help – Kathryn Stockett
- TV SHOW YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT: True Blood
- IF YOU WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND WHAT WOULD BE THE ONE THING YOU’D WANT WITH YOU: Music!
- SECRET INDULGENCE: A secret stash of chocolate
- DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL FOR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THIS CAREER – EVEN IF YOU DECIDED TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER CAREER OPTION: Culinary Management – but figured out quickly that I just wanted to cook!
- GIVE 3 ITEMS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST: Hawaii, take a train across Canada and go whale watching on the East Coast.
AWARD: CHF Canada’s 2018 Award For Cooperative Achievement
I’ve bounced around between Etobicoke, Toronto, Norwood & Peterborough and I’m back! I’m a wifey & mother of 2 beautiful children who are 5 & 9 this year. I’ve been an RMT for 10 years & and now an Esthetician. Let me tell you that going back to school as a mature student, really tried my patience being surrounded by 17 year olds, but I worked hard and graduated Esthetician/Spa Management program with honours!
I’m a member of Magnetawan First Nation and one of my proudest moments was being able to represent my coop at the AGM in Victoria B.C. & accepting the award for our Bain Honour Canoe. The Canoe is a permanent art installation on the property that pays tribute to all those affected by the residential schools.
I’m looking forward to working with a new team & putting smiles on all of your beautiful faces!
Call us 705-741-1212 to book your hair, massage or esthetics appointment or you can book online 24/7 or explore our menu or educate yourself by reading our blog. You can also chat with Mia! Who’s Mia? Find out here…