We have recently added a wonderful new Hair Stylist to the Urban Spa team and, as always, we wanted our guests to get to know her! She is looking forward to meeting you all as you come into the spa! Please join us in welcoming Serena Di Marco Bowyer!
“I was born in Montreal but was raised in Barrie Ontario. Barrie was where I graduated Modern College of Hairstyling & Esthetics in 2016. I am new to (and loving!) the Peterborough area (where my husband grew up!). I love to write almost as much as I love hair transformations and making my guests feel beautiful.”
1. Name: Serena Di Marco Bowyer.
2. Nicknames: Di Marco.
3. Favourite Colour: Navy.
4. Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: Spoken word poetry, movies, eating and sleeping.
5. Fun fact about myself: I don’t have a middle name.
6. Favourite Movie: The Godfather and She’s All That.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Greece or Italy to meet the family I haven’t yet.
8. Favourite Urban Spa service to give: Seasonal Hair Treatment.
9. Favourite Urban Spa service to receive: Facial.
10. Favourite Book: The Great Gatsby.
11. TV show you can’t live without: The Office, That 70’s Show.
12. If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you? I have no idea.
13. Secret Indulgence: Hot wings, deep fried pickles (not a secret, really).
14. Did you go to school for anything else besides this career: Nope.
15. Give 3 items on your bucket list.
A) Tour Europe.
B) Meet Hugh Jackman.
C) Honestly… get a dog.