We have recently added a wonderful new Guest Reservation Specialist to the Urban Spa team and, as always, we wanted our guests to get to know her! She is looking forward to meeting you all as you come into the spa! Please join us in welcoming Nicole Kelly!
Hi, I’m Nicole! I’m a bubbly and positive person with a constant interest to learn new skills. I graduated from the I.A. program at PCSV/Thomas A. Stewart with honours in Dance. Afterward, I went to Centennial College for the Dance Performance Diploma Program. I have won provincial accolades, scholarships, and trained under world-renowned artists from New York, California, Miami, and many more places. My passion for art and dance has given me a huge appreciation for people. I love any opportunity to meet and converse with new people. I’m so excited to be a part of The Urban Spa family on the Guest Reservation Specialist team and I’m looking forward to continuing my education into Esthetics in the near future. I can’t wait to see all of you soon!
1. Name: Nicole Kelly.
2. Nicknames: Nikki.
3. Favourite Colour: All variations of blue.
4. Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: I dance and teach dance a lot, I’m a DJ, and I love to swim!
5. Fun fact about myself: I fell off the zip line at the Peterborough Zoo and they removed it (Sorry, Peterborough).
6. Favourite Movie: Jurassic Park.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Jamaica – It’s my favourite place! I love the energy, music, weather, and food.
8. Favourite Urban Spa service to give: A smile!
9. Favourite Urban Spa service to receive: Pedicure!
10. Favourite Book: Fire Wing – Kenneth Oppel.
11. TV show you can’t live without: Star (Lee Daniels), The Fosters.
12. If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you? Water.
13. Secret Indulgence: Colour coordinating things is my guilty pleasure.
14. Did you go to school for anything else besides this career: Nope.
15. Give 3 items on your bucket list.
A) Own my own entertainment company.
B) Travel to different countries to teach dance.
C) Travel at least 50% of the world.