We have recently added a wonderful new Guest Reservation Specialist to the Urban Spa team and, as always, we wanted our guests to get to know her! She is looking forward to meeting you all as you come into the spa! Please join us in welcoming Stacey Walker 🙂
“I’m a newlywed, toddler mom, who is new(ish) to Peterborough. I love to travel, experience different cultures, and exploring new places. I am WPIC certified as well has TICO certified, and I love using my diverse skills to bring new ideas to the table in all aspects of my life. In the spa industry I love hair and eyelash extensions. Hope to see you soon!”
- Name: Stacey Walker.
- Nicknames: Stace.
- Favourite Colour: Purple.
- Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: Walking, family time, a little shopping.
- Fun fact about myself: I love to travel, I am an only child, a newly wed, and I have a toddler.
- Favourite Movie: Hocus Pocus.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? New Orleans for their culture and history.
- Favourite Urban Spa service to give (one only): TBD
- Favourite Urban Spa service to receive (one only): Facial.
- Favourite Book: Gossip magazines.
- TV show you can’t live without: This Is Us.
- If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you: Sunscreen (I’m a ginger) then my husband and child.
- Secret Indulgence: Chips. 🙂
- Did you go to school for anything else besides this career – even if you decided to switch to another career option: Yes, travel and Tourism and Event Management.
- Give 3 items on your bucket list:
– Learn a second language.
– Live in another country when I retire.
– Learn yoga.