We have recently added a wonderful new Hair Designer to the Urban Spa team and, as always, we wanted our guests to get to know her! She is looking forward to meeting you all as you come into the spa! Please join us in welcoming Sara McFeeters 🙂
“I’ve lived in Peterborough for 16 years but I grew up on a dairy farm in the Hamlet of Argyle. After selling the farm, I went on to graduate with a Law Clerk diploma, a diploma from Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionery Arts and a Cosmetology/Hairstylist Diploma. Apparently my interests went from one end of the spectrum to the other. I am now settled in the hairstylist lane. I love the “before and after” excitement. When I’m not doing hair, I’m either baking or visiting with family and friends.”
- Name: Sara Dawne McFeeters
- Nicknames: Enid, SaraDawne
- Favourite Colour: Blue or any variation of
- Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: Baking/Patisserie
- Fun fact about myself: I will only eat carrots if they are raw….. not even a little bit warm.
- Favourite Movie: Miracle on 34th Street
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Bad Stollhofen, Germany. Family
- Favourite Urban Spa service to give (one only): A new cut
- Favourite Urban Spa service to receive (one only): TBA
- Favourite Book: Where the Wild Things Are
- TV show you can’t live without: Suits
- If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you: Potable Water…. and Music
- Did you go to school for anything else besides this career – even if you decided to switch to another career option: Law Clerk and Confectionery Arts
- Give 3 items on your bucket list: Travel to Zimbabwe, Read all of the literary “Classics” and catch a falling star.