We have some awesome news! Back by popular demand, we are re-launching our facial sampler and with that we are featuring Melanie Deighton. As you will read below Melanie is super passionate about Facials and we know how much you, our guests, love Facials so we thought it would be a match made in heaven.
What is the Facial Sampler? Great question click here and find out all the details! You can save $62!
Who is Melanie Deighton? Another great question. Melanie is one of our amazing Estheticians and her passion is doing Facials. Read more about Melanie below.
1. Name: Melanie Louise Deighton
2. Nicknames: Weezie, Mellie, Dates
3. Favourite Colour: Teal, coral, lavender, grey I love so many, you should see me try to decide on a polish.
4. Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: Swimming, kayaking, hot yoga, watching and playing basketball
5. Fun fact about myself: I’m a huge fan of the Toronto Raptors, and I won tickets this past year to my first game.. yes it was epic!
6. Favourite Movie: I honestly love watching the previews prior to the movie, often more than I actually enjoy the movie itself.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Santorini in Greece is definitely top of my list.. Madrid and Barcelona in Spain.. Tagus in Portugal Holland and Italy… too many places on my forever growing list.
8. Favourite Urban Spa service to give:The Macadamia Boomerang Body Glow, it’s unbelievably relaxing and so healthy for the skin!
9. Favourite Urban Spa service to receive: The Urban Relief Facial, because my skin is very sensitive and the cold stones are soothing and it’s very relaxing.
10. Favourite Book: The Host, but I love Healthy Living Magazine.. the recipes are amazing!
11. TV show you can’t live without: Planet Earth 🌏
12. If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you? Music.. a never ending playlist of all of my favourite artists that never runs out of batteries.
13. Secret Indulgence: Banana Popsicles
14. Did you go to school for anything else besides this career: Nope, I knew I loved Makeup Artistry and Skin Treatments.
15. Give 3 items on your bucket list.
A) East Coast road trip
C) Canoeing on Lake Louise
Where do you sign up? Give us a call at 705-741-1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Guest Reservation Specialists will be happy to arrange your facial sampler and get you started in this skin care regiment :). This special offer cannot be combined with others and cannot be used with promotional gift cards.