Welcome Julie “Jules” Bertrand to our awesome team at The Urban Spa Peterborough. We’re so happy to expand our team with quality people. Julie is a senior esthetician with over seven (7) years of experience. We’re thrilled to have her and she’s excited to jump in to service our awesome Urban Spa Clients (our clients are unique, they are all uniquely awesome!).
Get to know Julie… read on… or skip it and just book with her online!
1. Name: Julie Bertrand
2. Nicknames: Jules
3. Favourite Colour: Emerald Green
4. Hobbies, what do you like to do if not working: I love to shop for unique antiques and old furniture to restore
5. Fun fact about myself: I am not a twin, but definitely a Gemini
6. Favourite Movie: Anything for Quentin Tarantino…gory but brilliant
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Switzerland, to snowboard the Swiss Alps!
8. Favourite Urban Spa service to give: The Signature Urban Facial
9. Favourite Urban Spa service to receive: The Urban Spa Pedicure
10. Favourite Book: Crazy for the Storm: A Memoir of Survival by Norman Ollestad
11. TV show you can’t live without: Just one? Game of Thrones
12. If you were stuck on an island what would be the one thing you’d want with you? My shades. I wouldn’t want those crows feet kickin around
13. Secret Indulgence: Reading DIY and Flea Market Style Magazines while drinking a Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
14. Did you go to school for anything else besides this career: Yes, before I became an Esthetician I did Graphic Design. I love being artistic and creative.
15. Give 3 items on your bucket list.
1- Snowboard the Swiss Alps
2- Visit all of the Hawaiian Islands
3- Summit a mountain